• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

part of a few wx related fb groups- albany ny is scorching this year (second lowest temp so far is like 13, which is more like a richmond stat lol)

the ice cover over the great lakes is at a record minimum

boston is 2 feet in the hole for snow

a lot of unfavorable dots connected. seems like the eastern seaboard, once again, was just not in the right background state to really promote snow or anything this year. it's interesting because i feel like it hasn't been a complete torch, just a lot of warmth. sorry guys. really wished we could of all chopped it up in a few storm threads where a lot of people are expecting something fun. hopefully next year is better. and yes, still time this winter but it's getting late fast

part of a few wx related fb groups- albany ny is scorching this year (second lowest temp so far is like 13, which is more like a richmond stat lol)

a lot of unfavorable dots connected. seems like the eastern seaboard, once again, was just not in the right background state to really promote snow or anything this year. it's interesting because i feel like it hasn't been a complete torch, just a lot of warmth. sorry guys. really wished we could of all chopped it up in a few storm threads where a lot of people are expecting something fun. hopefully next year is better. and yes, still time this winter but it's getting late fast
I have a feeling some who haven’t gotten snow lately are going to get a big march surprise. Nothing scientific behind this whatsoever other than I just have this feeling.

Models are in a rhythm with warmer, normal weekdays and much BN weekends. Gonna be cold smoking a Hog Saturday. Then the following 1st weekend of March doesn't disappoint either. Least there not a washout.

1708458267412.png

Models are in a rhythm with warmer, normal weekdays and much BN weekends. Gonna be cold smoking a Hog Saturday. Then the following 1st weekend of March doesn't disappoint either. Least there not a washout.

View attachment 146779
Oh ok now we’ve got good high pressure to work with. Nice. 2 months too late

It's crazy because I've been in Denver since Saturday and apparently they have had above average snowfall this winter even though it hasn't seemed like it here if you didn't head to the mountains

So the snow is still happening just not in the east... I mean Tulsa was 4 hours away from a double digit winter and instead has 1.6 inches which is worse than last year if nothing else happens

It's crazy because I've been in Denver since Saturday and apparently they have had above average snowfall this winter even though it hasn't seemed like it here if you didn't head to the mountains

So the snow is still happening just not in the east... I mean Tulsa was 4 hours away from a double digit winter and instead has 1.6 inches which is worse than last year if nothing else happens
I mean parts of the east have done pretty well. I think Knoxville has had a decent winter.

Back