• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

What would y’all set the odds for March snow at? 1:50? 1:100? 1:500? Say for points along and north of 85 in north and South Carolina

1:25 It gonna snow this March! That’s my forecast and I’m sticking to it. Roast me after March 31 if necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a lot of people have giving up on winter, but I would atleast wait until March 10. Remember the 1993 Superstorm. Just saying….

Also 8 inches of snow fell on Greensboro in April 1927.

FYI the chances of this happening is the equivalent of me winning pick 4 with the lotto, but it’s not zero.

Just saying winter is not over

I know a lot of people have giving up on winter, but I would atleast wait until March 10. Remember the 1993 Superstorm. Just saying….

FYI the chances of this happening is the equivalent of me winning pick 4 with the lotto, but it’s not zero.

You’re right. I personally don’t buy into this notion some have that it can’t snow in March anymore. I have had four 2”+ snowfalls after March 1 in the last 15 years and several traces. I just feel like the fact that the two best chances for us east of the mountains to miss due to being too suppressed in an El Niño just tells me that this isn’t our year.

You’re right. I personally don’t buy into this notion some have that it can’t snow in March anymore. I have had four 2”+ snowfalls after March 1 in the last 15 years and several traces. I just feel like the fact that the two best chances for us east of the mountains to miss due to being too suppressed in an El Niño just tells me that this isn’t our year.
Yep. We get to march 1 and the next 10 days look like donkey ---- on the models then it’s game over. I’m not writing off some early March event yet. That said, I’m not holding my breath and am actually looking forward to some 70s

The March 93 storm is a once of lifetime event unfortunately

Back