• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

Snow and cold don't work like they used to and neither does SSW...we had 2 of those this winter and the result will be a super +AO/+NAO.

View attachment 146606
I wish people would look more into the strat stuff or if they do make it available to see. I feel like we've seen this 10mb look a ton the last few years and not much fruitgfs_Tz10_nhem_1 (1).png

What a wild comeback that would be, but I see about a 0.000001% chance of anything wintry falling in AL this weekend.
to be clear i think that any benefactors of wild shifts would be confined to the coast and maybe the northern fringe of precip lol.

mainly interested in the meteorology (a tight ull like this exiting to the coast is typically a lot of fun)

I wish people would look more into the strat stuff or if they do make it available to see. I feel like we've seen this 10mb look a ton the last few years and not much fruitView attachment 146612
Yeah just a reflective look at the most, argues for brief/transient colder circulation patterns

to be clear i think that any benefactors of wild shifts would be confined to the coast and maybe the northern fringe of precip lol.

mainly interested in the meteorology (a tight ull like this exiting to the coast is typically a lot of fun)
Oh I was only referring to mine and ARCC's general location in AL.....definitely could be something brewing for the MA coast.

Back