• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

Only way I see this working View attachment 146225

Would be best case for us in the west. Not too far though with the northern stream not interacting with the pacific wave and trending faster. Although it will end up trending slower toward verification to crush the southern wave, but at least it won’t rain.

EPS with a jet retraction and NPAC ridge to end met winter !! We are on fire for suckage View attachment 146243
I'm actually coming around to the idea of rooting for the shutout now. Statistically speaking, it would argue for increased chances of a reversal next year. Plus, it makes the pity parties more intense.

I still fear we'll see a bowling ball ULL sometime in late Feb / early March that will drop a slushy inch and wreck the streak and melt as quick as it gets measured on the snow boards. That's the way we usually do it in miserable winters.

All the ens now have a big retraction, like a La Niña, in late Feb, jet extension, jet retraction, poleward shifted, equatorward shifted, squidward shifted, it don’t matter, we suck. Weeklies is a fraud model View attachment 146245View attachment 146246View attachment 146247
The ENS show a short lived, but big time -EAMT event at day 6-8, and it completely wrecks the pacific afterwards, I guess you can destroy something even further that’s already destroyed. RIP DDE77E53-040F-44E7-A19D-21EFBE6E76BB.pngF47C5C0A-5CEC-4EED-A7E7-C6D7068813ED.png

Number of times you've been banned from this thread: 1.

I don't know how many times you guys have to be told to use the threads properly
I lifted the ban but folks please make sure that you are putting posts in the right location. The pattern changing or not stuff can go in whammy thread or hell start a new one

Back