• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

Icon looks like major suppression
Yeah, it shreds the Baja S/W.
icon_z500_vort_us_53.png

I realize we are not finished with changes and lots of time for a final solution, but it is frustrating to always have either cold and dry or warm and wet. Now we see suppression as an outcome after we get the stronger Ridge in the west. Maybe the N stream will not be as dominant, and we can have a nice overrunning event?

I realize we are not finished with changes and lots of time for a final solution, but it is frustrating to always have either cold and dry or warm and wet. Now we see suppression as an outcome after we get the stronger Ridge in the west. Maybe the N stream will not be as dominant, and we can have a nice overrunning event?
I don’t think people realize how crucial it is to get that PNA strength and positioning correct. We need a digging wave. Always have. It’s a thing of beauty when it finally clicks and you get the digging and the tilt correct with a jammed flow high pressure settled in out front.

overrunning is exactly where my mind went. Relying on a specifically well-timed phase is tough.

CMC is so close and so far at the same time. It’s a sick game
Yep. Closest to the solution I want. But then the big pacific low moves in, and what was some nice northern stream confluence and a trailing high, gets blasted by the pacific, also the energy digging in squashes the overall pattern even more initially

Back