• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

No can kicking going on up there above the pole. The polar vortex is about to be rekt.
ps2png-worker-commands-689fbb6985-s4lr4-6fe5cac1a363ec1525f54343b6cc9fd8-yBIJyY.png

I think SD said that.
The freaking out of going to be tasty when the models start seeing the eventual IO convection. That'll nudge the aleutian trough east closer to the WC and the longer range means will erroneously extend wavelengths east and warm the SE on the means only to have to shorten then closer to verification likely warming the SW canada northern rockies and upper Midwest and cooling the SE. I can hear the the source region is too warm, it's warm in north Dakota type posts now

I seem to remember someone with a Met tag that said something a few days ago to the tune of “It will funny when everyone loses their minds when the models over extend the Pacific jet only to retract as verification closes in” or something like that.

Back