• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

We get to go to the
Big Dance( pattern)!

Prettiest Girl (wave)Said yes!

We are hoping the DJ (cold Air) shows up and if hes there, no doubt will play ou Favorite tunes and the pretty girl will be happy and dancing our tune.

But when get to the dance and the DJ is 12 hours late, our pretty girl is just gonna sit there and cry cold rain tears and tell us no more dates after tonight, she doesnt want to see us again and we will have to wait till next years dance(winter 2024) to ask , see if there is another pretty Girl.

Its all gonna come down to timing the cold air arrival at just the right time. If its early and sets up his stuff before or just in time. We good! Jury is gonna be out all week.

The GEFS was wetter this run
aaf772a5e108cf231931947342af3284.gif

Sent from my SM-A136U1 using Tapatalk

We have a -pdo, which isn't typical in niños. That probably has something to do with the no backloaded this winter. Also, the cold air going to Asia again isn't helping. I definitely can see a pretty cold March and even April evolving with rapid demise of niño. Also, the SSW ongoing. We will really need unreal timing to get a winter storm moving forward imo, which can and has happened

I mean that was quite the run to run change. Last run was suppression city gulf coast rain at best. Temps in the upstate and NC hovering just below freezing the whole duration. This run was farther north hp was slow to move in however after some onset rain was a decent run for foothills/piedmont/mountains of nc. GFS was also a little bit of a jump makes you wonder if these are just normal model jumping. Obviously just some op runs but both being not great makes you wonder.

Back