• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern February 2024

That blocking though….

View attachment 145242

Ridge axis from the WC up through he NWT is one of the better precursors to E of the apps cold that I've found. Withthis at D10 no need to really over analyze it but those E of a montgomery to atlanta to knoxville line would want the cinnabon north of MN farther east. You guys would look good in this setup. 500hv.na (1).png

Ridge axis from the WC up through he NWT is one of the better precursors to E of the apps cold that I've found. Withthis at D10 no need to really over analyze it but those E of a montgomery to atlanta to knoxville line would want the cinnabon north of MN farther east. You guys would look good in this setup. View attachment 145244
Which looks like exactly where said cinnabon looks to be headed by day 11. ec-fast_z500a_namer_fh216-240.gif

1708516800-aAdMaDEzKzY.png

Possibly (it's so far out we're losing a lot of things to smoothed out means), but we're also gaining undercutting energy moving in at a favorable latitude with a locked-in PV in prime position. The time period just after the 20th that I believe @griteater has also been mentioning looks to be our time if we can keep the trends going.
View attachment 145267
Would love the get that deep TPV lobe to move northeast slowly in Tandem with rising heights right behind the TPV itself around the lakes with some southern stream moving east, some CMCE members did that, that would get us a classic deep cold wedge setup. -NAO this go around looks oriented more NE to SW which is more favorable to keep the TPV or a TPV extension around the 50/50 area, and hang around at that.

Ridge axis from the WC up through he NWT is one of the better precursors to E of the apps cold that I've found. Withthis at D10 no need to really over analyze it but those E of a montgomery to atlanta to knoxville line would want the cinnabon north of MN farther east. You guys would look good in this setup. View attachment 145244

I would definitely be happy with that progression if it is showing four or so days out

Back