• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 19-21, 2020 Winter Storm

Dude you’re about to get hammered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not as confident haha. Should be some good rates but looks like the prime spot will probably be just to my south. Anyway info like how the NAM is looking colder to get more people in play and holding on to precip downeast and SE longer in the morning.

I'm not as confident haha. Should be some good rates but looks like the prime spot will probably be just to my south. Anyway info like how the NAM is looking colder to get more people in play and holding on to precip downeast and SE longer in the morning.

C’mon you know it always verifies north in these setups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The breeze is picking up funeling the lower dps in. Left for work and didnt feel it this morning. Got to work near airport GSO and definitely feel the difference. Its 28 degrees up on Beech at 5,000 feet. Echoes are coming in fast overhead in NC. Should start to see celings drop quickly and get some ground reports here in an hour or two. I want be shocked to see lite rain first hour until ,the mechanisims can start cranking out heaver rates, diabolic cooling top down.

I will certainly take 3 to 6 but he's cut those amounts in half
Interestingly, he upped totals here a little. Less mixing, I guess. He lowered totals out west towards the Triad, though, and also in E NC. His call seems reasonable, in any case, though I think places like CLT will do better than T-1”, personally.

Back