• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry February 19-21, 2020 Winter Storm

I have always looked at the HRRR more inside 8-10 hours. RAP too. Doesn't surprise me to see it coming more in line with prior modeling as it gets towards its wheelhouse.

Yeah I was seeing some today take the hrrr serious, can’t be until it’s under 6-10 hours, just reinforcing that with those posts

Current one vs 2 hours, it’s dropping, no need to freak out everything is mostly going as it was supposed to, you don’t want sfc/llvl dews in the low 20s/teens otherwise your gonna spend 1/7th if your storm on virga, that looks like a issue in the foothills View attachment 35809View attachment 35810
Now that's what I want to see. Huge difference. I am currently at 44. DP is 32. Not too shabby.

Do we have a chance at snow here close to tn line in Alabama it looks a little too warm sadly :( so close too grr

Send me a picture of the snow in your yard, and I will change it right now.

Also guys, don't bash the NWS please. The weather will do what it wants regardless of any advisory or warning.

I've been saying for a decade that I don't know why people get so wrapped up in advisories, watches and warnings. I certainly understand it's necessary to alert the general public, but I just never knew why people would be bothered when they received one.

Back