• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern FEB 3-6 2024 System

Status
Not open for further replies.
They deserve it. Downslope capital of the eastern conus. 19 peaks to their nw back toward smoky mtn park at 6,000 feet. They Literally live in no mans land . About a half mile to far west for any coastal
Carolina crusher hit Union county SC pretty big.
A place called Buffalo SC got 24 inches out of that storm in Union county.
GVL county was the cut off and normally is of those coastal Storms.
Plus being in the shadow of mountains does often dry slot us here from down slopping.

Might Be interesting again for down east if that energy ns diving down ends up being more robust on gfs and 12 hours earlier arriving.

Canadian, ull is way south, rest is bueno. And watching this waste of time

1706847074960.png

Last edited:
If this bleepin omega ridge is back west just a hair we are measuring snow in ft.

I hate snow and everything about it.

View attachment 144836
Yep. Probably just needed that trough down the WC off shore to pull the pattern west and allow for a little more poleward extension of the omega ridge. PAIN

Yep. Probably just needed that trough down the WC off shore to pull the pattern west and allow for a little more poleward extension of the omega ridge. PAIN
Yep...why I am not bullish for rest of winter. We haven't even sniffed anything remotely close to snow and what could go wrong has gone wrong. Some winters it wants to snow and some it works hard not to.

I am not quite ready to give up on this event at the coast. We are a 50-100 mile shift from seeing some precip and at ~100 hr forecast time, that is well within the range of modeling error. I am more concerned about the lack of real cold air at the coast.
E52jP0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back