• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Feb 2-4 2022 Winter Weather Potential

The cold front is definitely ahead of the NWS by 2 to 3 hours in east central Miss and northwest Alabama....might make it interesting for those areas.

Had the coolest thing happen driving back from Nashville. It was 38-39 all the way down I24 and then as you crest one of the hills shy of Manchester it went from 39-59 in about a half a mile. My truck instantly fogged up. I’ve never seen a cold front with so small of a transition zone.

Arkansas has had a great two years for winter storms.
Where I am at in Mississippi I have been literally 30 - 50 miles from 5-6 inches multiple times even this is going to dry up right before it changes over. I’m sure a lot of us have been there this year.

Attachments

• 3CAABD58-3E32-4CF7-A6D2-2E48EDDFEA0E.jpeg
    3CAABD58-3E32-4CF7-A6D2-2E48EDDFEA0E.jpeg
    507.8 KB · Views: 23
KOKC has been reporting snow for the past 28 hours starting at 2:00 PM yesterday. Goes to show how long duration this event has been.

Ha Tulsa skipped an hour or it'd be at 22 with a few more hours to go. Stupid break this morning ?

What a storm

Back