• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whataburger is low C to D tier. Horribly cooked burger buns and chopped lettuce. Probably the worst fast food burger that isn't heart-attack levels of grease.

Not to mention they take forever sometimes. I'm there quite a bit for my food delivery job and I've seen people wait so long they ask for refunds. Like it's really not fast food

Last edited:
It’s not drive through, so not sure if this counts as fast food or not. But Barcelona Burger in downtown Mooresville is a really great burger. Really quick service too. But it ain’t a cheap burger either.

This ain't fast food but let me tell ya what!!!! Deep fried wings, not that baked BS, were super crispy amd the Buffalo sauce wasn't for the weak. I don't mind hot and I only got
3 down before my mouth was on fire.

The lasagna was top shelf and had a ton of cheese. Only downside is it wasn't fresh pasta which would have put it over the top.

My wife got a slice of Sicilian that filled a large plateScreenshot_20240816_205909_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240816_205847_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240816_210720_Gallery.jpg

Back