• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Fast food

Fast food

• McDonalds

• Zaxby’s

• Chik fil A

• Wendy’s

• Bojangles

• Popeyes

• Wack in a box

• Arby’s

• Cook out

• Checkers

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I've said before that Freddys is better than Culver's. I take that back, Culver's is the bomb.
Culver’s is wasaaaay over rated! I’d take Freddy’s any day over Culver’s!! Culver’s curds suck, their fish sucks, and fries and chicken tenders suck! These corholers up here love it though!?????

Culver’s is wasaaaay over rated! I’d take Freddy’s any day over Culver’s!! Culver’s curds suck, their fish sucks, and fries and chicken tenders suck! These corholers up here love it though!?????
All I've had is the burgers. I wouldn't think of getting fish there.

Culver's is awesome. You have lost a step since you moved away! ?

I haven't had Freddy’s. You get a survey on every Culver’s receipt. Fill it out and you get free custard! Boom!
There is a Culver’s literally 4 minutes from my house, and I gladly drive past it every day, to literally go anywhere else!

I’d rather go to the Popeyes that’s 8 minutes from the house and eat 20 ghost pepper wings, than even get a burger from Culver’s! ?

So my wife made me shrimp and mushroom skewers for Father's day. I'm a mushroom fanatic. I'm also one of very few people I know that eats mushrooms. Why are they so hated? There is so much flavor to be found in those things it baffles me how they can be detested by so many.

So my wife made me shrimp and mushroom skewers for Father's day. I'm a mushroom fanatic. I'm also one of very few people I know that eats mushrooms. Why are they so hated? There is so much flavor to be found in those things it baffles me how they can be detested by so many.
I'm big on mushrooms.

Because they taste like pool water

Back