• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of these ------- hurricanes every year. The SER is the ------- devil. Breaking hearts in the winter and causing a favorable environment for hurricanes to intensify and approach the coast in the fall.

Nice fall day today. 90 with full sun with a nice breeze moving WEST around 10-15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were socked under low clouds and convective debris for much of the day (with nothing to show for it besides sprinkles). Only topped out at 86*F.

This stupid ass hurricane is so boring! I mean wake me in 32 days when I get some sprinkles from a cold front! 99% of people on the board aren’t going to see a drop of rain! It’s like tracking a North Dakota snow storm, who gives AF

This stupid ass hurricane is so boring! I mean wake me in 32 days when I get some sprinkles from a cold front! 99% of people on the board aren’t going to see a drop of rain! It’s like tracking a North Dakota snow storm, who gives AF
Let's see. We now have several Floridian members who joined because of this storm, it's the most intense hurricane for that part of the world, and oh yeah, NC has a chance at being effected. Yes I know over here we are about to become a desert again but that's what happens after months of above normal rainfall. I'm not sure I can say the same about your desert up there.

I will take some clouds and gusts to 30mph. Better than sun and calm. Plus I really wouldn’t rule out a outer band finding its way to sprinkle areas back to or just before the blue ridge.

I give up everyone wants a Hugo I’m going to give them a Hugo
Just stop man.... everyone does not want a Hugo, just because some information gets shared that contradicts what you want. The ice is thin

Last edited:
Worst hurricane ever! Should be a blast watching it crawl up the coast only to make landfall in ENC as a tropical depression. NEXT!

Could use some rain.... because pop up thunderstorm season is pretty much over lol, my favorite time, gone.... it’s mostly cool, chilly, or cold rains from here on out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back