• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe I missed Sasquatch fest in Wilkesboro this past weekend!?
Was probably double the size of Merlefest!

Man, 1967 was the best summer ever! CLT only had 8 days of 90 degree weather! Amazing

cccd116766259166ffd9d389b2465c27.jpg

We saw this around north Georgia the past few days and now in south Florida. They must know something we don’t. ‘Tis the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many movies coming out in October I’m gonna see. Joker, Plexi, Gemini Man, Adams Family and a few others I just forgot

Here we go again, Cam out with foot injury. He's washed up already, Panthers should've found a better backup, oh well time to tank and start over next year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Word is the Panthers could have a new coaching staff and a new QB next season. They should have traded Cam a couple years ago instead of making him play with a bum shoulder. He's not effective if he doesn't run, and he doesn't run anymore. He's not accurate enough to be a pocket passer.

They could release him at the end of the season and get the QB from Oregon according to this mock draft.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft...ces-cam-newton-six-wide-receivers-in-round-1/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back