• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay another TC that is going to go OTS instead of staying weak and giving us rain. Woohoo. :rolleyes:

Is the storm being directed out to see because of this super ridge, or is the storm going east keeping the ridge in place.

Anyone with high level of detail know why this ridge is so strong?

The average high today at KATL is now 83F, lower north. The record high at KATL is 95F, the forecast is for 97F.

Last edited:
Reading these last few posts just warmed the cockles of this Bucs fan’s heart. I will sleep well tonight. Bucs defense played a hell of a game...they had every business beating Carolina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah - I am not the only Bucs fan in Atlanta!

Actually got some rain last night. nothing more than 0.15, it was raining at a good clip for about 100 seconds

If we don’t get a storm that’s in the GOM we are toast. GOM is a hot tub and ready, we just need a system to make it past the dang EC.

Well good news is that there seems to be a stalled front coming into place just north of here over the next couple of days, and today may be promising if not tomorrow for some rainfall.

Reading these last few posts just warmed the cockles of this Bucs fan’s heart. I will sleep well tonight. Bucs defense played a hell of a game...they had every business beating Carolina.

Bucs are just barely better than the Panthers. It had nothing to do with the Bucs defense. The Panthers offense sucks. The line can't hold anyone, and Cam's passing accuracy is horrible.

1-9 in the last 10, that win was against the Saints backups in wk 17. Cam isn't a franchise quarterback, rivera just isn't getting it done, Norv turner is 400 yrs old and made a bad offense worse. I'd rather see them tank at this point and get a top 5 pick. Maybe they can rebuild

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The good thing about the drought is that I don’t have to cut the grass 2x a week now. I lowered to mower last weekend to 1-1/2in and she should be done for the summer if it can stay dry for another 7-10days.

Bucs are just barely better than the Panthers. It had nothing to do with the Bucs defense. The Panthers offense sucks. The line can't hold anyone, and Cam's passing accuracy is horrible.

Well I’ll take “just barely better” and relish in it then. I guess that Cam fumble wasn’t forced and the 4th and 1, McCaffery just decided to pull up short. Anyway, I like the rivalry and hope Cam can heal up and turn it around. Carolina’s defense played well.

Welp when I fail today I guess I'll go a month plus without rain. Closing in on 3 weeks and all the rain in the extended has went poof. I wouldn't mind the dry in September if it didn't come with July temps. I hate summer with a passion, especially when it wont go away.

Well I’ll take “just barely better” and relish in it then. I guess that Cam fumble wasn’t forced and the 4th and 1, McCaffery just decided to pull up short. Anyway, I like the rivalry and hope Cam can heal up and turn it around. Carolina’s defense played well.

The 4th and 1 play call at the end was stupid. And like I said, the Panthers line can't hold anyone.

Unless something strange happens it looks like today will be the last 95+ day for much of the south until next June !

Absolutely right. On paper they should be good on that side of the ball, but real world results say otherwise.

I like the Bucs, but they really need Warren Sapp.

The good thing about the drought is that I don’t have to cut the grass 2x a week now. I lowered to mower last weekend to 1-1/2in and she should be done for the summer if it can stay dry for another 7-10days.

I’ve cut at most , 10 times this summer, I guess that’s a positive of the drought! If I cut now, it’s just straw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back