• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only this was January or February...
a26e0de32156e6ca5a6ff75c9f9d2d74.jpg
1566c88fcdd105fb60f1f4f08c5ef208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be a awesome snowstorm. Board wide event, BUT no cold . Great path and position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps we should start a thread where we can discuss and reminisce about old storms.

Edit: I just started it. Its fine to bring up old storms to make a point, dispell rumors, use as analogs in the pattern threads. I would actually encourage everyone to use a past storm thread to show pictures you have, post snow maps, post 500mb/surface maps, post anomaly maps leading into a storm. It could actually become a great resource to reference this winter where we can link to that thread and posts in it and for folks to educate themselves on what it looks like synoptipcally before some of the greats.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Well I could have done it

ABSOLUTELY REMARKABLE !!! I know y’all could care less about the Midwest. I’m 15 miles S.E. of STL (vacay) and the Tornado Sirens are MUCH MUCH louder than I remember. (Radar indicated). I’m a Hugh weather weenie like y’all. Please forgive me. 27 yrs in the south I forgot how loud these Tornado sirens are in the Midwest.
40-60 MPH Gusts expected tomorrow. Perfect time for a vacation huh.?...... Again, forgive me. I’m just excited. :D

Sorry, for the St Louis post again. Soooo.... Tornado Warning Wednesday eve, brief sleet Thursday morning and a Thunderstorm warning just expired. Awesome light/thunder show !!! I’ll be back in NC Sunday night and will stop bothering y’all about my trip to MO. :):cool:

There was a significant widespread twitter outage earlier tonight over the NE US, Joe Bastardi without skipping a beat automatically thinks he's being censored & this is some government conspiracy. :rolleyes:

#okboomer

View attachment 26675
I too noticed there was an outage while trying to upload an image I thought was too big but after waiting a few minutes it came back. And that's got to be the stupidest thing Bastardi has ever said.

About to kick off Thanksgiving the sequel Lol. Today it's just my fam, turkeys been soaking in an apple cider based brine all night.... one of the most moist, most delicious melt in your mouth turkeys you could ever eat!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Today’s the last day we can use “it’s not even December”...get it while it’s hot.

But good news is we got 31 days to use “December’s are always warm”.
Don’t worry! Soon we’ll be able to say “Fab feb always comes thru for us”, “March sun angle isn’t so bad!” & “it snowed in April last year!” :(

Y'all ever put up Christmas lights in the rain? I just did with no issues whatsoever

Y'all ever put up Christmas lights in the rain? I just did with no issues whatsoever

Yule eva put ip vhrustnes lights um yhe train? O jist dud ni iddues qhatsiva

Yshev wbsu ph dhe........

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back