• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I know much disappointment normally comes with it for my area, I’m so ready to get wild chasing a winter storm again.
Might as well log off and check back in 3rd week of December and hope for the best. Punting most of December before it starts seems to be the theme lately. Shocking I know!

Bulleit Rye and hot model runs. Might even mix a little Top Golf in there. Going to be a great night

Might as well log off and check back in 3rd week of December and hope for the best. Punting most of December before it starts seems to be the theme lately. Shocking I know!
Yeh seems like everyone is real spoiled off what has occurred in December the last two years. People forget that’s not normal at all in the SE. January and especially February for us in SC are your normal months for Winter weather. I think it’s easy to forget because late Jan and the entire month of Feb have not delivered at all the last few years. And those are the traditional times to get board wide winter storms. Hopefully everyone gets some action this year, but I’m not gonna lie, I’m especially pulling for areas from S of ATL, Middle GA to Augusta through the Midlands. These areas have been missed badly the last several years. Nearing 6 years in spots since anything significant. And when I say significant, I mean just a inch of snow. lol

be glad the grass is greener on your side of the fence ... ;)

... btw ... what is "snow"? It must be something horrible the way people moan about it ...
No its white cold fluffy and beautiful when it accumulate and turns everything white which brings smiles to snow lovers faces

c4e9b63231016a488fe145494cdd5753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly i think we all just want snow every year doing the winter but last year after only getting 0.00 inches its been frustrating and some of us are still salty and hope that this year winter be better...

I’ve been dry humped since 2014. So yea I want snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back