• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bleaklies are dead to me until they look less bleak.

Keep in mind the EPS’ recent warm bias and thus a tendency toward bleakness of the Bleaklies.

Yikes...Xmas week.

A78A2FC9-9DA5-4C82-AC79-C9029D0E8782.png

Lol! It happened again on the control, this time on December 9th.
1575849600-GBaVr7eiucc.png

Then we get another storm on the 17th
1576540800-iSWXrJuZU6w.png

Total
1577664000-TQKI25MuOdw.png
[/QUOTE Not again looks like the same thing for the same areas like last year as us down south and along I-20 got nothing

Wondering what happened to my posts. I didn't get a notification that it was deleted or moved, but I don't see it anywhere on this board? It just disappeared. I know Rain Cold did something with them, just wondering why I didn't get a notification.

Wondering what happened to my posts. I didn't get a notification that it was deleted or moved, but I don't see it anywhere on this board? It just disappeared. I know Rain Cold did something with them, just wondering why I didn't get a notification.
When there is mass deletion, which apparently just occured, notification may not be sent. Nothing personal but I think the Fixer decided he needed to correct the wrongs of that thread.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back