• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on you know you want to fall for it again, that’s what makes winter in the SE so fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have almost all of that right. Change the word "so" to "no" and you'll be on it!

In case anyone was wondering, that sucking sound you hear is some of our brethren getting sucked into a cold winter mirage, just waiting to crush the hopes and dreams of all who would dare to believe.

Must. Not. Give. In.
Troll

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Van Denton in GSO started up his snow machine this evening.
D35C3F24-8012-4ED8-A6DB-598547D4B4D9.jpeg
also unrelated does anybody know what kind of bug this is
316094FB-ABE7-4610-A08C-AC8059FFF89F.jpeg

I'm to the point that when I'm on here and I see nothing but negative whamby'ish post in other threads I'm gonna start moving them, if it continues I'll just delete. And to be clear, posting factual comments based on modeling that shows negative results from what we want isn't the type of negative I'm speaking of.... y'all know. Dang it, it's like a cancer

tenor.gif

I'm to the point that when I'm on here and I see nothing but negative whamby'ish post in other threads I'm gonna start moving them, if it continues I'll just delete. And to be clear, posting factual comments based on modeling that shows negative results from what we want isn't the type of negative I'm speaking of.... y'all know. Dang it, it's like a cancer
I need more clarity please

I really don’t understand why some are upset to see the pattern change going into December. Go back and read what AM and Webb have been talking about, it is supposed to get warm in December. The test will be come in late Dec when it’s supposed to flip. We need to worry about that not the next few weeks. We are still looking good, I’m 53% sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I misread your post. I thought this thread was supposed to contain those posts?
Oh.... yeah it was intended for those post in other threads, I wasn't clear my bad. I meant they would be moved to this thread or deleted if it continued in other threads. I guess I should've posted that in the other thread to be clear. Oh well it was just I came on here and was tired of reading crap and made the post in haste.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back