• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of heavy drizzle so far, we did have a few light rain showers. I’m guessing .10-.20 so far.
* we are under a flood watch with 2-4in total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL!!! I see why you posted in here! I’m up to .19, lol, looks like the GFS was right with it’s low rainfall totals over my back yard

Fountain inn getting big city problems! Jimmy , time to move to TR!

I dont think the Fv3 is that much better than the gfs. Fv3 is still inflating rain and snowfall totals. Even the CMC is doing somewhat better than it used to.

Greinke was outstanding tonight. That’s why midseason trades are so damn important

I really wish they didn't change the balls back in retrospective. If they didn't, at the very least, Will Smith has a walk off HR before the Kendrick slam.

Thanks, MLB for being incompetent! Once you changed back, you swung the favor heavily back to old school pitching and defense and it helped throw a major problem for a certain team that's here in the garbage (a pen that was mostly awful for the Nationals).

I say we offer Gerrit Cole a 7 year, 35 mil/yr deal and just go with the rest of the Braves as is.. Keep Inciarte, Riley to 3rd, keep Duvall, hope Freddie is good to go for a great season. Go with Flowers another season, and hopefully a farm guy steps up...

I say we offer Gerrit Cole a 7 year, 35 mil/yr deal and just go with the rest of the Braves as is.. Keep Inciarte, Riley to 3rd, keep Duvall, hope Freddie is good to go for a great season. Go with Flowers another season, and hopefully a farm guy steps up...
My patience is wearing thin with Freddy. He’s nonexistent in the post season. Wouldn’t mind trading him honestly

I'd like to keep Donaldson for another year too, but ain't happening in my fantasy scenario.. lol It's actually more likely we sign JD for 2 year, 45 mil deal or something, keep Riley/Duvall in the outfield. I just don't like Acuna in center field, never have. Keep him in RF maybe, Inciarte in center or go big for a Starling Marte or someone...

Freddie isn't going anywhere.. at least until free agency, and shouldn't. Silly to even think so. He is literally the best and most consistent hitter on the team, even working through his injuries. Hopefully he snaps back next year.

Ray's forecast for the game is just lovely
Cloudy, Drizzle to snizzle
Temps in Low 40s and tanking
NW wind 15-25 mph, G55 mph
Ready to freeze my you know whats off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back