• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fail or Fab February 2023 Pattern Thread

Next weekend looking cold again. More than likely we will be dry but if we can manage an upper level low set up like the ICON is showing there may be room for someone to see a flake fall. Other than that just a continued roller coaster of temps and rain in our future 1EEFB918-4BDF-4E76-8188-5E8B05FF5F1C.jpeg

Next weekend looking cold again. More than likely we will be dry but if we can manage an upper level low set up like the ICON is showing there may be room for someone to see a flake fall. Other than that just a continued roller coaster of temps and rain in our future View attachment 132178
Very similar to the 0z Euro major issues below 850 but if you want to see a few flakes it's not dead yet

I’m going to the mountains this upcoming weekend, will I see snow? I’ll be In Gatlinburg.

I’m going to the mountains this upcoming weekend, will I see snow? I’ll be In Gatlinburg.
Could be so. I'm watching for this one too since my wife and daughters are going to Pigeon Forge then too.

ec-fast_z500a_namer_6.png

A couple solid cold shots out west coming this month. May see some low snow levels in Southern California and Pac NW. Winter continues with or without us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Rollercoaster” is certainly an interesting way to say blowtorch.

Even including this next weekend’s cold shot, it’s still ~ 4C above average. And of course that’s before it gets even warmer in week 2.

View attachment 132184
Yes you can be above average anomaly wise and still our temps can go up and down .. like a rollercoaster. This was my point.. temps go up and down with continued chances for rain. That’s what I said .. that’s all C486450C-DBCF-4772-97DB-9A5F0E1B5C70.jpeg

Yes you can be above average anomaly wise and still our temps can go up and down .. like a rollercoaster. This was my point.. temps go up and down with continued chances for rain. That’s what I said .. that’s all View attachment 132189

More like a kiddie coaster though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take hwy 441 from Gatlinburg towards Cherokee. As another mentioned, Clingman, Newfound Gap are along the way and the ride is one of the most beautiful and scenic in the Smokies!
But even if I stay in Gatlinburg I would still see some snow? Even if it were a dusting?

Back