• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fail or Fab February 2023 Pattern Thread

I tend to agree with this, as I thought a couple weeks back that the week we are going into now would have widespread 70s throughout the Carolinas east of the mountains and that it wouldn’t be last for a significant stretch. However that doesn’t seem to be the case and it looks fairly likely that there will be a reasonable shot of cold again next weekend… not as chilly as this weekend, but certainly a few degrees below average.

3K gives me damn near 2" of rain Sunday into Mon....

nam3km_apcpn_seus_20.png

starts to warm up rains, cool back down or get little colder it dries up no moisture.... no severe weather no winter storms... wash lather rinse repeat pattern can winter please go ahead and end. this may need to go to the banter thread lol sorry
We just had 3 days in a row of freezing rain ending in sleet and snow on Wednesday night. Today is the first day since Monday that everything wasn’t cased in ice. I’m not sure you really live where you say you do. The temps got out of the 30s today for the first time since Monday.

Back