• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fab-February 2020 The dark age

We bottomed our around 24 here. Looks like a pretty good freeze all the way down into the Florida Panhandle last night

We bottomed our around 24 here. Looks like a pretty good freeze all the way down into the Florida Panhandle last night
I’m in Orlando for the weekend and can verify it got down to 39 at my location this morning. It was downright cold here all day yesterday...temperatures hovered around 50 all day with overcast sky and the wind made it feel like it was around freezing

Looks like February is in the books as far as snow chances for a lot of us.. any y’all been over to the Majestic March thread? I’m encouraged!

22 at RDU. Pretty lame minimum temperature for the winter. One of the warmest on record, I presume. Or maybe the warmest. Maybe Majestic March will save us.
Yeah usually we are good for a few teens per winter. The fast flow this year hasn't helped either, it seems like everytime we get cold we are already back in a waa pattern ahead of the next system.

We’ve got some sleet pellets mixing in with the rain at 53 degrees.
I find that very hard to believe, maybe temps on your locals forecast are off. I did see where north GA is having mixing going on today

Back