• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Fab-February 2020 The dark age

12Z GGEM with tall Western Ridge and energy digging into the South.View attachment 35923
View attachment 35924
modernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweenie
snku_024h.us_se.png

modernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweeniemodernweenie
snku_024h.us_se.png

Just 11 more days for it to go awry, huh? ;)

I'll say it has my interest, and I got curious about this time frame when GaWx spoke about early March a couple days ago.

Just 11 more days for it to go awry, huh? ;)

I'll say it has my interest, and I got curious about this time frame when GaWx spoke about early March a couple days ago.
Hey there bro, hope all is well with you. It has my interest as well, but we know how this one will "likely" turn out. I'd give anything for an SLP, riding through the middle part of FL, with cold air locked in place! I guess that's too much to ask for though. lol

Hey there bro, hope all is well with you. It has my interest as well, but we know how this one will "likely" turn out. I'd give anything for an SLP, riding through the middle part of FL, with cold air locked in place! I guess that's too much to ask for though. lol

All is well, man! Hope the same on your end as well.

Yeah once I saw that low pop my interest was piqued. Like I said, this time frame caught my attention a couple days ago.

Hopefully, this could be our opportunity. ?

Some support for next weekend by the EPS...For whatever that’s worth considering how poorly they have done...
80e65d59e95b02797ed11ea624e05e12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The 12Z EPS has a large increase in SE snow for early March:

View attachment 36022
Shows you don't necessarily need extreme cold for snow. In fact, I like where the EPS is headed. Just have a look at how it built the western ridge up right at the end of the month. I'm going to go look at the individual members and see if there's something better than what's outside right now.

Shows you don't necessarily need extreme cold for snow. In fact, I like where the EPS is headed. Just have a look at how it built the western ridge up right at the end of the month. I'm going to go look at the individual members and see if there's something better than what's outside right now.

I realize that but the colder the better from my perspective just because I'd like to see it as cold as possible....nothing to do with snow per se. I would like the bug activity to be muted somewhat this spring plus I enjoy cold, which has been sparse this winter.

Fwiw, the 12Z EPS mean suggests two Arctic highs with the snow threat for parts of the inland SE mainly due to a wave between the highs...of course fwiw that far out in time.

Back