• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Ex-Invest 96L

Yes, that would be great news. I'm not looking for a monster, I just need rain

Wish Humberto would of remained the same were it looked like it was gonna be weak but have lots of moisture and make it to the SE, but unfortunately that couldn’t happen

Hopefully this slings some rains for the drought areas of Puerto Rico and others. Dorian missed the areas needing rain.

The 0Z CMC has this become a TC before crossing Hispaniola. It then weakens but later restrengthens in the FL Straits.

Edit: I had a brain fart in posting this in this ex-96L thread. This has nothing to do with ex-96L.

Last edited:
Actually I think that is a separate wave that comes in across the lower Antilles at hr 84......

Thanks for correcting me. I really knew that but had a total brain fart for whatever reason :D in posting that in this ex-96L thread. I should have posted that in the general tropical thread because that is, indeed, from the wave following Jerry.

Thanks for correcting me. I really knew that but had a total brain fart for whatever reason :D in posting that in this ex-96L thread. I should have posted that in the general tropical thread because that is, indeed, from the wave following Jerry.

yeah there is like what 4-5 active tropical threads lol so easy to see how you can get lost....

Nam and icon does bring this low or wave to the gulf. Wish it would come my way

icon_mslp_pcpn_seus_40.png
I'm on vacation starting tomorrow, and so far icon has this in gulf. Icon has done well this year with TC. I'm following this baby all the way home.

Gfs/legacy does show this low/wave on the central gulf coast as well. I dont care what this becomes, as long as it brings some relief. I'm actually getting a bit more excited about tonight 0z models showing this moving more east

Icon has trended east with this low, this may be our only hope in the short term if other models follow. Storm or no storm, we need this rain
icon_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_41.png

Back