• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dry July 2024

Picked up 2 more last night. July total at 9+ now.
First sign Summer doesnt last forever. Today we lost all twilight arriving at work. Only get it from May 20-July 20. So slowly but surely the days are starting to shorten now.

GSP backing off on pops now, We are going to end up only getting a trace of rain out of this so called wet period. Hopefully the tropics wake up soon so we can finally get rain again, maybe.

GSP backing off on pops now, We are going to end up only getting a trace of rain out of this so called wet period. Hopefully the tropics wake up soon so we can finally get rain again, maybe.
Probably not.

1.26 here last night. Going to have to start mowing every other day.

What a pattern. All models and ensembles generally look the same.

View attachment 148691
Shetley quietly withdraws to the darkest corner of his grandmas basement! 😷
Has dried quite a bit up here, but looks to go back to the ‘ ring of fire ‘ pattern by next week! Had this cloud around yesterday 8B8695B3-48D2-4826-AA0D-71ECD832F73F.jpeg

I wouldn't be surprised if we had another big batch around here later this afternoon into the evening
Based on the latest satellite image you may very well be in a good spot, being on the warm side of what looks to become a decent differential heating boundary. That boundary will be the focus for much of the storm coverage this afternoon, I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had another big batch around here later this afternoon into the evening
MHX put a flood watch on us...calling for a slow moving training line of storms right over the central coastal plains...

Back