• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dry July 2024

Finally. Unfortunately looks like the house lost power so I won’t have an accurate total. Last report was 3.53”/hr.

Attachments

• IMG_3944.png
    IMG_3944.png
    674.8 KB · Views: 7
RDU hit 100 at 3 PM but this time it doesn’t appear to have been far out of line with nearby areas. It may have peaked at or just above 100. What are other RDU area posters’ highs to this point?
96.3 but I was on the non mixed more clouds side of the piedmont trough

For the 2nd straight afternoon I was just close enough to a storm for my temp to drop but the dewpoint to spike. I went from 97 down to 88 but the dewpoint jumped from 73 to 79, now I’m back up to 94 but the dewpoint is still 78… just disgusting

Same down here. The area SE of Fayettville that 13 inches 2 weeks ago is getting it again. Tons of lightning showing up. Only benefit to me was the anvil blocking the sun.
I feel your pain too..

LOL. This one will definitely dislodge any PV directly towards us, not other side of the globe. Why,because its the dead of summer and not winter.

Back