• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December to Remember

Let's make it happen captain. Squeeze and trap all that cold nice and south east. ?

View attachment 97773
I don't recall ever seeing anything like this. This looks good for NC. Not so good for GA, though. We would get cold rain. I'm rooting for you guys! Maybe I can take a road trip and chase one of your snow storms after Christmas.

Relax, seriously, don't get too worked up about "extended warmth", the reality is we don't have a clue what the end of the month into January will bring. There is tons of volatility in the pattern moving forward and maybe we torch but we could easily winter storm and if your expecting wall to wall cold in hot 'lanta then your setting yourself up for major disappointment, regardless the year or state of the climate.
Extended warmth? ive been freezing my butt off for days now

Last edited:
I 've been busy the last few days. 3 things.

1. Big 0.91" for me! Over produced on the rain for once, and i'm happy for every drop.

2. Why the GFS gotta play with our souls like this? Dropping 10" on me for Christmas eve is about as Mean as it gets. Either do it, or don't show me ------! 1639409760164.png

3. I'm cold... when tourch?

Back