• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December, Make analogs relevant again

I work outside and this summer was actually very pleasant in SC. I would have never guessed we were on pace for this. Hmm

Yes, I said while ago the summer was quite pleasant for many in the SE US but the temperatures late last winter, spring, and fall have more than made up for the cool/pleasant summer we had this year.

Last edited:
Not really, I'm in the Tenn Valley and nothing on that here..NW trend!
Problem is the gfs could be too progressive with front which it does often . I still say the best chance of any frozen stuff around christmas is back to the NW around Memphis . Time will tell. At least it appears we won’t be near 60 on Christmas Day

It would be something else if AL had two 6"+ snowstorms in December. This could go down as the greatest winter on record in some areas.

I just love being on the warm fence..
82fa28283d3a5cec6074b69f99659394.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Problem is the gfs could be too progressive with front which it does often . I still say the best chance of any frozen stuff around christmas is back to the NW around Memphis . Time will tell. At least it appears we won’t be near 60 on Christmas Day
You could be right, but this is starting to look to familiar. Gfs has been showing this for runs now, so it could happen for those whos been praying for a white Christmas lol.

Back