• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December Discussion

Another thing misleading is it uses the daily average, which doesnt exactly correlate to high temps. Your high can be -4 below normal, but the overnight lows are +5 above due to clouds or precip and your daily avg would be a +1. If they believe there's a 60% chance of that happening, you end of bright red, making it appear as if the high temp is a torch.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Cad Wedge NC link said:
[quote author=bigstick10 link=topic=2.msg1872#msg1872 date=1481674606]
Torch.............Of course everyone jumped my ass earlier...
814temp_new.thumb.gif.615b20f7716d6c17e24a0a04fd501308.gif
We take those maps with a grain of salt.
[/quote]
yep they are horrible

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think the advertised torch is a bunch of overblown hot air. Near or slightly above normal maybe, full blown torch just don't see it.

Brick Tamland link said:
How cold does it have to be for him to put a shirt on?

The thermometer is incapable of registering such values.

good grief the gfs s*** the bed with the pattern on the 00z run

Brent link said:
Might be tornadoes in Alabama on Christmas Eve with the 0z GFS lol
yeah, then the day after Christmas it gets cold nation wide, Lol.

00Z CMC is about 24 hours faster than the GFS with the Vort on Tuesday instead of Wednesday leading to an icy mix from the ArkLaTex thru west & middle Tenn on Tuesday.

00cmc.jpg

6z GFS say Christmas torch is legit and Jammin January ain't starting off to great either!

If someone can post the qpf from euro for my area in arkansas,i would appreciate it for this wknds event. Thanks.

Mrgolf link said:
If someone can post the qpf from euro for my area in arkansas,i would appreciate it for this wknds event. Thanks.
f7f4caa1291883f3b7c0dbd6944b4995.jpg

Back