• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December Discussion

hot mess alert
816fadd0d3c9cd5de815e56e71f1bc7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The last time a possible Christmas winter storm popped up that I remember in the long range, it actually ended up verifying after some wild swings... That said it's the long range and this will be gone after one run.

the positive trend is , what looked like a mild christmas week is now gone.

next week looks extremely active and much colder vs what we originally thought

Storm, check out that message/pm i sent.

Storm5 link said:
lol 00z gfs has a christmas miracle
76a1c8f2f718ddcdd209ba09138b7ec9.jpg

Hmm.. What a nice gift if it came true..  I think this time area, will be going back and forth and give some grey hair here.

After that the Euro keeps going wave after wave.  Maybe Brick isn't such a nut talking about his "little systems not doing much" until around Christmas.

Should be an interesting period...I expect we will see a lot of different solutions with it being that active.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Starburst link said:
After that the Euro keeps going wave after wave.  Maybe Brick isn't such a nut talking about his "little systems not doing much" until around Christmas.
One of these little over-running waves is going to time the cold air just right and produce. The southeast ridge can be a good thing if it's not strong. It will keep systems from going out-to-sea across the gulf, but it can create cutters as well. In order to score, you have to walk a thin line.

I love watching JB wish cast as he says things like "I don't understand why and I'm rattled." Maybe if he'd stop looking through his cold biased eyes he might understand...LOL!

At the same time I do wish like lots out there for cold and snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to stop, collaborate, and listen up to the Euro for next week. Ice, ice, baby!

Vanilla-ICe.jpg

Back