• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe December 28th -new years possible severe weather event.

About to be go time. When sun sets.
Rotation rapidly increasing in the upper levels in the storm near Hackleburg.
Coincinding with the srh helicity increase moving in from the northwest. Feel like there's about to be more rotating soon as the night goes on.

I wonder why this watch doesn’t include Birmingham? I guess they are thinking the threat there will be later…

There was a MD for Central MS earlier where the SPC noted decreasing convergence/forcing was a problem with southern extent, as the main shortwave is passing through TN.

I suspect, for now, this same issue is translating over into Central AL.

Man that cell south of Russellville says Warning all day. That's pretty well wrapped up and Columbus is not looking at it from a far distance. At least svr. With possibilities of a tornado. Geesh..

Sent from my Armor 9 using Tapatalk

Man that cell south of Russellville says Warning all day. That's pretty well wrapped up and Columbus is not looking at it from a far distance. At least svr. With possibilities of a tornado. Geesh..

Sent from my Armor 9 using Tapatalk

1e9284531346ab963c5cebff56b020cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back