• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry December 23-26 2022 Winter Weather and Cold

Well this was a pleasant surprise about a half inch in downtown Ellijay at 1200 ft and about an inch at my house at 2000ft.
Just goes to show the models really struggle with these low moisture clippers. It’s crazy how a little better tilt will send you over the edge! Hopefully we cash in when the flips in mid January.

Attachments

• A8B1D811-09A1-4954-8537-30F327005561.jpeg
    A8B1D811-09A1-4954-8537-30F327005561.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
I wonder if Chris knows how close that is getting to Macon.....Probably so. LOL

Some Christmas weekend for me. Temps started plunging as school let out for the break. Friday was windy, we had power flickering in and out, and my driveway was littered with limbs. Christmas afternoon, a neighbor's pipe burst, so we has low water pressure all yesterday. Now there's a dusting on my roof and on the north-facing driveways.

The midnight crew - my kids - saw a few flakes fly here at the house, but nothing of substance. I'm actually OK with that; golf courses around here are re-opening later this morning, so a good day to enjoy temps in the 40s and at least 18 holes before heading to the Tennessee mountains tomorrow morning.

Congrats to everyone who got snow yesterday and last night!!

--30--

Back