• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Dec 8-10th Winter Storm

I really think there's time for adjustment in the track. I think it could even trend further south

Mcdonough GA is almost in the action.....the ice and sleet line is right at the Rockdale/Clayton/Dekalb county lines from me being in the game!

I see a skating rink if those temps can't drop lower further up. Only thing that could save the area from an icy disaster from an inch of ice would be a sleetfest per that run. And imagine the backside snow too. That would at least add a little traction but not much

RPM has snow into Sat afternoon still in parts of north Ala
47398245_2375185349181286_8900092434055168000_o.jpg

I see a skating rink if those temps can't drop lower further up. Only thing that could save the area from an icy disaster from an inch of ice would be a sleetfest per that run. And imagine the backside snow too. That would at least add a little traction but not much

Not to mention, we have the MLS championship game on Saturday too with the Atlanta United soccer team.

Scary to think possible repeat of the super bowl ice storm from Jan 30, 2000..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back