• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Dec 8-10th Winter Storm

fv3p_z500_vort_us_22.png

Upstate got wrecked on that run of the FV3. I’m not so sure I want any part of that

The FV3 will make u take a step back and wonder if the other models will show the same thing. We do have to think the other day the Euro was almost identical some of the the gefs and eps members have shown something like that so is it really that alone

fv3 has trended weaker with the s/w as well every run. The fact that the Euro ans Ukie do not show any of this for parts of Georgia, Alabama, and southern Tennessee should really tell you all you need to know about that solution

If it’s mostly snow I say bring it on
North of 85 should be sitting pretty. I feel like the sleet/snow transition line would be a little further south of 85 if the storm were to happen today. After today’s model guidance I would say I’d be riding that transition line with a raging sleet storm with the rain/sleet line well to my south towards Greenwood/Newberry. Just my take. I’ve been burned before

This is from gsp, real news, I've never seen them so bullish this early

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181205-190227.png
    Screenshot_20181205-190227.png
    612.2 KB · Views: 97
North of 85 should be sitting pretty. I feel like the sleet/snow transition line would be a little further south of 85 if the storm were to happen today. After today’s model guidance I would say I’d be riding that transition line with a raging sleet storm with the rain/sleet line well to my south towards Greenwood/Newberry. Just my take. I’ve been burned before

Yeah I live in Pickens County. Close to airport. So hoping for the best either it snows here or Sunday I’ll take my little boys to play in the snow in Hendersonville. But if we can get a few inches I won’t have to leave the house

On the "other" board they are saying this is not the correct picture, real one says much much different, 1" in GSP. I don't live down there so I don't know

Back