• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Dec 8-10th Winter Storm

Well before GFS died and it's still snowing across most of NC
snku_acc.us_ma.png
Look at that cutoff near Charlotte. Goes from 15 inches to nothing in like 20 miles !

DE3CC01C-311C-4451-82D8-E5221B16AFC4.png Wow! Think this is from Ukie, but 6-10” of snow, then 1”+ of ice accretion, that would be devastating! Jimmy?

Other frames should come. Data source is running fine it looks like so far. Could change, I guess.

View attachment 8530

First place I went after the hang up at 108, status will not flag until the F0-240 products are delayed by >15 minutes. Currently about 5 minutes late based on average completion. Maybe convective feedback, grid parameterization issues off the SE coast on a global model, one can only hope and obviously I am joking.

034B97E2-7742-470C-8D3F-1248EF4993AA.png His own statement , doesn’t even match his own map behind him! Give us B Rad P!

Models do seem to be showing a longer period of snow for RDU, lasting well into Sunday afternoon instead of Sunday night.

Back