• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Dec 8-10 Obs & Pictures Thread

The rain snow line is stuck 2 miles to my south. This has been incredible. I have sleet mixing in with the heavier bands

Jimmy, keep posts coming! What you got now?
Ground is covered. Just ripping outside. This is the heavy wet stuff I remember from my younger days. I’d be lying if I said we had an inch already though. .2-4” was a good late call by CJ. The last few hours have been a lot of fun

Ground is covered. Just ripping outside. This is the heavy wet stuff I remember from my younger days. I’d be lying if I said we had an inch already though. .2-4” was a good late call by CJ. The last few hours have been a lot of fun
Not going to work out where I am. Had snow for a bit but am back to mostly rain and a little sleet now.

Good grief. Youve had snow for hours now. I figured you would have 3-4" by now looking at the radar.

One more LSR out of NWS FFC of 3 inches in Clayton, GA.

Canton, Cherokee County Airport reporting -SN as of 12:55A.
Toccoa and Cornelia have switched over to RA as of 12:55A and Blairsville doing the old unknown precip thing.

Over the last hour multiple LSR's from central Alabama reporting wind damage/trees down.

One more LSR out of NWS FFC of 3 inches in Clayton, GA.

Canton, Cherokee County Airport reporting -SN as of 12:55A.
Toccoa and Cornelia have switched over to RA as of 12:55A and Blairsville doing the old unknown precip thing.

Over the last hour multiple LSR's from central Alabama reporting wind damage/trees down.

Was it expected for the snow to get as far south as Canton ?

Back