• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Dec 27 Light winter event

Anyone across NGA have WUnderground stations? My DP & Temps have really dropped off since sundown. Be interested to see what others have observed given that Atlanta is far from a one-number place.

Anyone across NGA have WUnderground stations? My DP & Temps have really dropped off since sundown. Be interested to see what others have observed given that Atlanta is far from a one-number place.
We can use the Observations forum or Mods, maybe start a thread for this one, to keep seperate the merge with Obs after each event ends.

B825_F661-_CF46-4_E6_C-8880-0_EB04_C7_E0756.gif

Need the precip to move north.

I don't see an issue in this light event being all together in this thread.

QPF field to the W is what is expanding northward and with that happening should get the precip to the I-20 corridor later tonight....

Also...Monroe, LA report of rain/snow mix currently

Keep it to the south of Madison County, AL please. Got something important to take care of tomorrow that involves a lot of driving around town. ;):(o_O

Back