• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

I would award them the smart cookie at this range. Going to be cold but the advent of winter weather over the holiday travel time they need to be careful with until better confidence.
Yeah, no sense in jumping the gun. However, I wouldn't wait til 48h to discuss it with the public, as considering holiday travel people will need more notice.

500hv.na.png

Idk, looks like it still may work to me

We have to hold expectations 12z simply told us what the best case scenario is .. we’re not going to consistently see it every run for 200 hours .. let’s just see what we’re given this run
Not to mention ensembles are the real key this far out in terms of consistency overall. Hopefully the 12z wasn't just a good blip, but if the 18z and 0z ones hold well then we should be good with run-to-run for a few days. It's after all the key features are in place we will have to really worry about if we're set up for disappointment or something good.

Back