• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

Euro is probably going to leave us wishing it went to 384 with the vortex getting into 50/50 position and the shortwave moving into WA at 222View attachment 126539
I was doubting the system before Christmas associated with the TPV, but man it’s starting to become rather close on some models and some ensembles on the gefs look good with it.

I was doubting the system before Christmas associated with the TPV, but man it’s starting to become rather close on some models and some ensembles on the gefs look good with it.
I'll gladly eat the crow but I think for the majority of us that's primarily rain but it's certainly going in the right direction tend wise

6z GFS is mostly dry across the SE, no snow at all, and not nearly as cold as last nights crazy model runs, through the 25th so far! Not nearly as cold up here either! Model mayhem!

6z GFS is mostly dry across the SE, no snow at all, and not nearly as cold as last nights crazy model runs, through the 25th so far! Not nearly as cold up here either! Model mayhem!
Yep, verbatim it would still be an interesting run. But definitely not like last nights run.

On any normal year we would be going crazy about this (6z GFS at 12z on the 26th):
1671101259933.png

Back