• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

Now we look behind to see if a storm rides into this air mass .. usually so the big cold shots like this you look for snow on the front end, a little after it’s established and on the backend for winter potentials.. this though is absolute plenty of cold air to support a winter storm .. almost too cold ?

Now we look behind to see if a storm rides into this air mass .. usually so the big cold shots like this you look for snow on the front end, a little after it’s established and on the backend for winter potentials.. this though is absolute plenty of cold air to support a winter storm .. almost too cold ?
Dry as a bone if I had to guess with air that cold.

this gefs run catching my interest in day 7 system, 50/50 low and energy with a suppressed height field, cold would be biggest issue imo, need stronger 50/50 low or more Arctic injection into it View attachment 126166View attachment 126167
That one has potential.. biggest question will be whether or not we can manage to get cold enough air for winter weather, either at the surface in the form of ZR or otherwise in the form of SN.. the upper air setup almost looks like a classic ZR storm across the southeast.

this gefs run catching my interest in day 7 system, 50/50 low and energy with a suppressed height field, cold would be biggest issue imo, need stronger 50/50 low or more Arctic injection into it View attachment 126166View attachment 126167
Little more north and maybe a little faster then this southeast would be rockin. Fro, this is catching my interest also.

Back