• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Dazzling December

snku_acc.us_se.png

Miller B on the front end .. Miller A on the backend .. wow certainly in the cards with that growing +PNA .. this run just shows the true potential of what can happen.. and this happened with the dumping of energy out west some.. so I like the progression but this will change .. ensembles will be fun to see 9F11DBD0-2024-4F1D-BF20-C312448B6BEA.jpeg7BC06119-1CFC-4AB6-9489-E68094AC688D.jpegE0B045E1-7F27-4F2B-9EEF-364FD1008AFE.jpeg

Pattern still looks good for the second half of December. May be able to sneak something around the 18th as well. Looks suppressed right now but that’s a decent look at this range.

On another note, are weenies seriously already overloading the site?? Or is my internet just messing up?

Pattern still looks good for the second half of December. May be able to sneak something around the 18th as well. Looks suppressed right now but that’s a decent look at this range.

On another note, are weenies seriously already overloading the site?? Or is my internet just messing up?
It was very slow for me briefly but seems back to normal

Back