• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll work for 50% of the people. I honestly can't care about the people that don't practice social distancing. I can't. You've had ample warning. I hear parties going on around my house. If your that poop selfish of a person, I can't help you. Only you can help you.
Well the people staying inside will never be able to go outside again than. Because 50% of the population is going to continue to do whatever they want. So unless they all decide to quit, then your still gonna have the threat of interacting with them.

My Dad's cousin was sitting in a hospital bed with the Coronavirus. She was dying. My dad told her to take Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine cause it was the remedy that Trump suggested. She didn't want to take it cause in her words, "Trump is an orange idiot." Close to death from her inability to breath properly, my dad finally convinced her to give it a try. In less than 24 hours, she was completely cured from the virus. I'd like to thank Donald Trump for saving my dad's liberal cousin.
I’m very happy to hear about her recovery, hopefully she’s well! However, the politicization of this virus is extremely overdone from both sides.

Well the people staying inside will never be able to go outside again than. Because 50% of the population is going to continue to do whatever they want. So unless they all decide to quit, then your still gonna have the threat of interacting with them.

Why would they have to quit? I got my company to start allowing people to work from home 5 weeks ago. Stay at home for as long as you can.

If people have to go to work, use precautions. Carry santizers in your pocket throughout the day. Ask your company to carry it. If they don't, sue them. I'll personally represent you. Won't even need to go to court, cause courts are closed. The judge will just give me the injunction via e-filing so they don't look stupid. PM me if it's a problem.

Sorry if I'm being preachy, but we are in a state of emergency. There's no reason anyone should leave there homes. If they do, protect yourself. If you get the virus, do what Trump suggest.

If all else fails, take the experimental drugs. As someone that has represented drug companies for the last three years, I know they are close to cures for virus like the flu and corona. I've read their studies, and I've read about the experiments they've scraped cause they were close to finding a solutions/cure. That isn't how they operate. They are drug dealers. They want to keep people using addicted to drugs. Check out some of these opiod cases if you want validate the things I'm saying. Some of those cases demonstrate alternatives to opioids that are demonstrably less addicting and more satisfying for a patient.

Why would they have to quit? I got my company to start allowing people to work from home 5 weeks ago. Stay at home for as long as you can.

If people have to go to work, use precautions. Carry santizers in your pocket throughout the day. Ask your company to carry it. If they don't, sue them. I'll personally represent you. Won't even need to go to court, cause courts are closed. The judge will just give me the injunction via e-filing so they don't look stupid. PM me if it's a problem.

Sorry if I'm being preachy, but we are in a state of emergency. There's no reason anyone should leave there homes. If they do, protect yourself. If you get the virus, do what Trump suggest.

If all else fails, take the experimental drugs. As someone that has represented drug companies for the last three years, I know they are close to cures for virus like the flu and corona. I've read their studies, and I've read about the experiments they've scraped cause they were close to finding a solutions/cure. That isn't how they operate. They are drug dealers. They want to keep people using addicted to drugs. Check out some of these opiod cases if you want validate the things I'm saying. Some of those cases demonstrate alternatives to opioids that are demonstrably less addicting and more satisfying for a patient.
I understand and agree with what your saying. I’m just saying that when 50% of people are not following the guidelines and are gonna continue to do what they want, then this social distancing is not gonna help in the long run. People will continue to interact with one another and the virus will continue to spread. This is going to be a never ending cycle based on what I’m seeing until they find a vaccine. There’s wayyyyyy to many people living life without a care in the world for real progress to be made, even if a lot of people are following the precautions. Hell I even saw a bunch of people at the pool today lol.

I understand and agree with what your saying. I’m just saying that when 50% of people are not following the guidelines and are gonna continue to do what they want, then this social distancing is not gonna help in the long run. People will continue to interact with one another and the virus will continue to spread. This is going to be a never ending cycle based on what I’m seeing until they find a vaccine. There’s wayyyyyy to many people living life without a care in the world for real progress to be made, even if a lot of people are following the precautions. Hell I even saw a bunch of people at the pool today lol.
Agreed. Unless there's a national lockdown that is well regulated and enforced, we're not getting rid of this anytime soon.

My Dad's cousin was sitting in a hospital bed with the Coronavirus. She was dying. My dad told her to take Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine cause it was the remedy that Trump suggested. She didn't want to take it cause in her words, "Trump is an orange idiot." Close to death from her inability to breath properly, my dad finally convinced her to give it a try. In less than 24 hours, she was completely cured from the virus. I'd like to thank Donald Trump for saving my dad's liberal cousin.
? ? ? ?

NC Governor speaking at 4 pm today, my guess to issue the statewide SIP order which probably isn't going to change much from what's going on now. Lots of discussion about these stay at home or SIP orders and the ineffectiveness, thing is, people aren't going to stay at home, only way to fully enforce it is with martial law (which isn't going to happen). People just need to use what little bit of common sense they have left.

NC Governor speaking at 4 pm today, my guess to issue the statewide SIP order which probably isn't going to change much from what's going on now. Lots of discussion about these stay at home or SIP orders and the ineffectiveness, thing is, people aren't going to stay at home, only way to fully enforce it is with martial law (which isn't going to happen). People just need to use what little bit of common sense they have left.
My county just issued a strong SIP with a pretty hefty fine from what I read. Should be some added motivation.

My county just issued a strong SIP with a pretty hefty fine from what I read. Should be some added motivation.
How do they even go about giving fines ? What about people just traveling through from another county or state who are not aware of the local SIP order ?

Here is a thought to ponder on as well. So we go back to normal in a month or two, it’s still circulating and someone in your office/work comes down with covid. What happens? Will they have to stay home for 14 days? Does the whole office close? I think we are setting ourselves up for hard times. Kinda compare this to school systems now. We close schools for heavy rain. What gives? I’m kinda on the we are overreacting side of things. I’m not taking 10+ days vacation.

What they are going to do is roll out an official medicine or medicine cocktail that is effective at making this survivable for almost everyone and greatly relieves stress on hospitals and the healthcare system.

My guess is this will be announced in an official capacity within 4 weeks, and not just a reference in a press conference referencing stuff that seems to maybe work on an experimental basis. It'll be an all-in "this is the treatment" for Covid-19 going forward.

Then, SIPs will be lifted, and everyone will feel comfortable going back about their lives. Most people will get it, and we'll eventually build up herd immunity.

Agreed. Unless there's a national lockdown that is well regulated and enforced, we're not getting rid of this anytime soon.

This sentiment has been echoed multiple times on this board, but isn't it quite to the contrary? If folks don't "stay at home" then won't this virus propagate through our population faster, making the impact more severe in the short-term (potentially overwhelming health care capacity) but reducing the impact in the long-term (since, it appears, once you've been exposed you become immune).

Short of every single person in the country sheltering in place for two weeks+ (which is never going to happen) and completely shutting down all borders and not letting anybody back into the country from abroad indefinitely (again, not going to happen) the absolute "quickest" way through this event is letting the virus run rampant until a good portion of the population build up immunity. I'M NOT ADVOCATING this approach, merely pointing out what appears to be a common misconception regarding the duration of this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back