• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idea for any of you that are good with programming and maps- put together a live map showing school closings across the US. I haven't found one yet. I don't have the talent but it would be cool to watch. Someone could be the School closing knockoff version of the Johns Hopkins map.
I've been playing around with maps with python data. I know very little, but would be a cool idea to work on.
southeast.pngdownload.pngus map cart.png

I think this is a great decision and I know it was a tough one.

Last edited:
I applied today for an absentee ballot. Not only would it keep me from having to wait in line, it would protect me from being around potential carriers. I wonder if the GA primary and others should be postponed, Opinions?

I'll not disclose where I am employed (believe it or not it's a gov't agency), anyway.... we've been instructed to have all employees report to their chain if they or a family member has symptoms of the virus. I'm awaiting the flood or phone calls that tells me we can't ask them for their family members medical information and I tend to agree.

I know where....
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back