• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real shame people are ignoring doctors advice and are instead getting their advice from Youtube videos and memes.
Huh, interesting. My doctor didn't recommend that I get any vaccines, much less Covid experimental ones, at my recent annual exam. The assistant asked if I wanted one, but I declined and there was no more talk of it.

If you get vaccinated then the un-vaccinated are not a threat to you, right? So why do you care if people choose not to get it?

Cause this just isn't about me. It's for those people that are unable to get vaccinated like people undergoing cancer treatments, etc. I know some folks can't be bothered to think about others though. It's just me, me, me.

These are also the same people that demand everything be open and no masking, etc. Sad they don't want to help make that happen sooner cause of their unwillingness to do their part.

Hey y’all, I know it’s not Covid related but I figured I’d give ya an update on me lol. Infection is gone and I’m done with the doxycycline ?. My wife is being a super woman by repacking my wound daily for me. Went in today and the wound center said it looks good. Keep packing it with Dakins. Said will probably take up to a month for it to heal properly from inside out.

Hey y’all, I know it’s not Covid related but I figured I’d give ya an update on me lol. Infection is gone and I’m done with the doxycycline ?. My wife is being a super woman by repacking my wound daily for me. Went in today and the wound center said it looks good. Keep packing it with Dakins. Said will probably take up to a month for it to heal properly from inside out.

Glad to hear you're on the mend.

My breathing has been doing a lot better the past couple of weeks. Still not 100% and still using the inhaler when I get up in the morning, but I'm a million times better than I was a month ago.

Glad to hear you're on the mend.

My breathing has been doing a lot better the past couple of weeks. Still not 100% and still using the inhaler when I get up in the morning, but I'm a million times better than I was a month ago.
Great to hear. I think once I get this antibiotic out of my system I’m going to be in pretty good shape. Most of chest pressure is gone and protonix gastro dr prescribed has really helped the belching/gerd

Was at Walmart today, and they announced anybody that wanted a vaccine, come and get it ! J and J, but it’s getting easier and easier to come by!

Know a 21 yo of a friend , got the 2nd Phizer shot and after about 12 hours, had a headache, nausea, just an awful overall feeling for about a day! Really feeling lucky that I am fully vaccinated and had 0 side effects!

Know a 21 yo of a friend , got the 2nd Phizer shot and after about 12 hours, had a headache, nausea, just an awful overall feeling for about a day! Really feeling lucky that I am fully vaccinated and had 0 side effects!
Got my first Pfizer today and so far nothing but a sore arm. Hopefully tomorrow's fine for me. Everyone has a different reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back