• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, haven’t posted in a few days. Well I’m now at Day 11 and still dealing with some of this crap. My O2 is good, no fever, but the nagging chest pressure/heaviness is hanging on. I still have no appetite and can’t sleep even tho I’m exhausted. Standing outside soaking up some of the free vitamin D today feels great. My wife is on day 8 of her symptoms and Praise God, our 12 yr old daughter is very resilient and is fine. I’ve heard from a nurse friend that some drs our prescribing a steroid to help your body out with this? Praying that I’m nearing the end of this

Hey guys, haven’t posted in a few days. Well I’m now at Day 11 and still dealing with some of this crap. My O2 is good, no fever, but the nagging chest pressure/heaviness is hanging on. I still have no appetite and can’t sleep even tho I’m exhausted. Standing outside soaking up some of the free vitamin D today feels great. My wife is on day 8 of her symptoms and Praise God, our 12 yr old daughter is very resilient and is fine. I’ve heard from a nurse friend that some drs our prescribing a steroid to help your body out with this? Praying that I’m nearing the end of this
Good luck!

Well Hell, this escalated quickly, talked to my dr and he thinks I should be feeling better than I am at day 11, I’m currently sitting in ER waiting to be seen, he wants a chest X-ray to rule out pneumonia. Said even with good O2, I can have pneumonia. Hoping for the best and maybe something that can be treated at home. O2 is 98 and no fever

Well Hell, this escalated quickly, talked to my dr and he thinks I should be feeling better than I am at day 11, I’m currently sitting in ER waiting to be seen, he wants a chest X-ray to rule out pneumonia. Said even with good O2, I can have pneumonia. Hoping for the best and maybe something that can be treated at home. O2 is 98 and no fever
Good luck buddy

Get better soon.

So sorry you are still feeling so poorly. :( You have all my sympathy! When I had Covid back in early November, days 10-13 were actually the worst for me. I never did have a fever, ever, and my o2 was only 95-96 for about 10 hours at my lowest around day 10 - the rest of the time it was 97-99. But I really didn’t feel a ton better until day 15-16. We didn’t have health insurance at the time, so I never saw my doc (though we *almost* ended up in the ER with hubby when his o2 was 93-94 for a few hours on his day 8 - thankfully he recovered rapidly after that low.) I figured I was just pulling a mom/wife thing, and didn’t let myself get truly sick till after I knew my hubby (who got sick first) and kids were doing ok. But, I’ve heard from others who got sick that their worst days were more into the middle-end of week 2, too, so I do think it happens.

Thankfully, I consider myself fully recovered, though it took about 2 months to feel truly normal again, and I still have a tiny bit of lingering fatigue 4 months later. It was about the sickest I’ve ever been (I’m 50, with a couple pre existing conditions that increased my risks), so I count myself lucky to have recovered so relatively easily. Here’s hoping you do at least that well! Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!

Ok I need y’all’s input please. Currently waiting on my X-ray and lab results. Dr says I might be a candidate for regeneron? What’s y’all thoughts on that

Sir this is wendy's. In all seriousness you should probably ask your doctor.
Well dr is recommending it, says without it he thinks I’m at about 5% chance of being admitted before recovering and if I get it he thinks my chance is about 1% of being admitted. X-rays and labs came back good

Well dr is recommending it, says without it he thinks I’m at about 5% chance of being admitted before recovering and if I get it he thinks my chance is about 1% of being admitted. X-rays and labs came back good
Like Broken said, you should do what the doctor recommends.

Keep us updated... prayers for you to turn the corner and getting back to 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back