• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was the first day I visited my family that had corona over a month ago. I felt very uncomfortable still and didn’t touch much inside the house and did not go to their bathroom out of fear. I feel like there could still be dead virus bacteria in the home. I sanitized and washed hands twice and kept my hands out of my face. They insisted I don’t wear a mask so I didn’t. They don’t have visitors even tho they recovered now.

From the NYPost so it must be true.

Right center bias isn't enough for me to totally shoot it down, but given a quick read, Tanzania? Not US, no idea where the testing kits came from there, so it's practically irrelevant if there is no indicators of where the test kits came from. Talk about manipulating words. Also the referenced person seems to be in the group that keeps screaming this conspiracy that all the kits are bad.

Right center bias isn't enough for me to totally shoot it down, but given a quick read, Tanzania? Not US, no idea where the testing kits came from there, so it's practically irrelevant if there is no indicators of where the test kits came from. Talk about manipulating words. Also the referenced person seems to be in the group that keeps screaming this conspiracy that all the kits are bad.
Yea both side have different views so I guess it all depends on which side you favor.

We just had over 20 percent of our daycare population test positive.
This virus is quite peculiar. We have a family friend that owns and operates a large daycare in the upstate. They have yet to have the first case in either a child or a staff member there and they have been operational throughout the entire pandemic. Water park field trips and all.

Dozens of restaurants in my town are shutting down due to workers getting covid......those dang protest 2 months ago!
Sorry about your home town. Mine is doing great, though! Going out tonight, without a mask, to support my local restaurant economy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back