• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, my wife, and my son are quarantined for ten days. We both had persistent coughs but no fever. Today my wife developed a fever. She went to urgent care. Negative strep and negative flu. She can’t get a covid test. She’s young and doesn’t have severe symptoms. GA is sparingly using their tests only for those with severe symptoms is what we were told. She sounds horrible. Doc said her lungs were not too bad but I’m worried. She’s sleeping next to me and I can hear her wheezing. This sucks.... I’ve got the headache and cough but haven’t had a fever yet. View attachment 37856
Prayers for yall

Me, my wife, and my son are quarantined for ten days. We both had persistent coughs but no fever. Today my wife developed a fever. She went to urgent care. Negative strep and negative flu. She can’t get a covid test. She’s young and doesn’t have severe symptoms. GA is sparingly using their tests only for those with severe symptoms is what we were told. She sounds horrible. Doc said her lungs were not too bad but I’m worried. She’s sleeping next to me and I can hear her wheezing. This sucks.... I’ve got the headache and cough but haven’t had a fever yet. View attachment 37856
I'm sorry sir. Sending positive vibes and prayers.

Now THAT is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen. That guy may not get coronavirus but he sure increased his changes significantly not to mention all kinds of other things he could get... ugh.
If he lives, he'll have antibodies to all kinds of stuff. I still think kids need to eat dirt and swallow pennies like we did as kids, and it's why we're still here :) There will be some old people who will kick Corona's ass because of touching disgusting things then putting their fingers in their mouths when they were tykes :) Got to get those good antibodies when you are young.

I'm sorry to hear of this. Hope yall get better.

Holy Cow, Gov of Mississippi overrules mayors and local orders of shelter in place. Deems nearly everything a essential business. ?
I mean is the South trying to rise again? Someone posted a graphic earlier showing what each state is doing, and it almost looks like Mason Dixon line showing up between the states in the North buckling down and the Southern states refusing to give in.

I mean is the South trying to rise again? Someone posted a graphic earlier showing what each state is doing, and it almost looks like Mason Dixon line showing up between the states in the North buckling down and the Southern states refusing to give in.
Exactly, its so frustrating. Our Gov is going on tv again tomorrow night at 8 for a townhall meeting. He will undoubtedly take planted easy questions and brag about what he is doing

Trump was saying that same thing in pc other day. Suicide,depression will become a major problem if we ride this bust for 2 to 3 months. Just another caveat to juggle along with economic depression, hospital surge , mortality rate
I just spoke to two buddies that are police man. One in LA other in Oakland. Both said they have been getting extra ammo because things out there are coming unhinged. Crimes such as robberies and assaults and home invasions. People looking for food and money. Things to barter with. This will only continue to increase. So we have 68k and little over 1k deaths. Yes sad no doubt but don’t see us hitting the number of deaths that were projected. Maybe the Cocktail works and is helping. If it does then after next week I say fire it up and let the cards fall where they may. Enough letting inmates out and not arresting. I know 3 people personally that had it and it was a severe flu but all survived and 2 we’re smokers.

Prayers for you and your family. People I’ve know to have it said fever is 3-4 days. Cough a little longer.

Better find that vaccine. We can’t shut down every season.

I just spoke to two buddies that are police man. One in LA other in Oakland. Both said they have been getting extra ammo because things out there are coming unhinged. Crimes such as robberies and assaults and home invasions. People looking for food and money. Things to barter with. This will only continue to increase. So we have 68k and little over 1k deaths. Yes sad no doubt but don’t see us hitting the number of deaths that were projected. Maybe the Cocktail works and is helping. If it does then after next week I say fire it up and let the cards fall where they may. Enough letting inmates out and not arresting. I know 3 people personally that had it and it was a severe flu but all survived and 2 we’re smokers.

This is like saying storm canceled before it even starts because its not snowing IYBY yet....

The number of cases go up by 10k+ every single day, hospitals all across the country are approaching max capacity.....the US is on the wrong side of the "peak, plateau" whatever you want to call it....when you say "let the cards fall where they may" you do understand what you are really saying is "let whoever is going to die die " right...…that is what the result of " firing it back up" will be, literally thousands of people that would have otherwise survived will die...luckily your not in charge.

No way economy can be shut down till June or July. By then food supplies will be scarce and crime and suicides a bigger pandemic. A friend of mine works at 911 call center in MN. She told me this morning the crimes are exploding and suicidal calls are also. She said it’s starting to come unglued there.

Except food supplies aren't scarce nor will they be anytime soon, I work for a grocery store so I know first hand basically every day what our supplies look like. Trucks are still coming in as they normally do, a few things are low but it's far from crazy.

This is like saying storm canceled before it even starts because its not snowing IYBY yet....

The number of cases go up by 10k+ every single day, hospitals all across the country are approaching max capacity.....the US is on the wrong side of the "peak, plateau" whatever you want to call it....when you say "let the cards fall where they may" you do understand what you are really saying is "let whoever is going to die die " right...…that is what the result of " firing it back up" will be, literally thousands of people that would have otherwise survived will die...luckily your not in charge.
He eats paint chips

Gonna be praying for you and your family.

Fed kicks in 600 everyone across the board. Add that to the state standard avg of 372= 972. Republicans wanted to just pay whatever they where making when laid off. But Bernie and Dems threatened to wreck the bill if they didnt stick with 600 flat fee.

Oh ok interesting. $372 is $9.30/hr that’s barely livable these days. An extra $600/week could do some good for the economy as well, it’s going to help much more than a $1200 check.

The same people hoping they get a $1200 check are probably against this extra $600 too which is odd. If you take money from the government you can’t complain about someone else doing the same.

Unemployment is terrible. I don’t mind those folks getting $972/week for 4 months when corporations get trillions of dollars of tax breaks honesty. In the end it benefits the economy and families.

Got a question in regards to the meds,
In N.C., if one gets sick, and needs or ask for the hydroxychloroquine, will he have access to it?

This was sent to all the pharmacists in the state restricting its use to certain diagnoses. So without appropriate diagnoses on the Rx, pharmacists can’t fill it.

The short answer is yes, but in my personal opinion there’s already a Hydroxychloroquine shortage. It’s sold out everywhere right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back